Shop

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I'm pregnant!!! 31 week post

I recently announced we are expecting a baby boy come June! I am 31 weeks now and the time has flown by! We waited a while to announce it to our friends and family. I guess it took some time for it all to sink in. The thought of having a child is such an amazing feeling, yet scary at the same time. So far I have been blessed to have had a great pregnancy. I had some nausea the first trimester, but it wasn't to bad. I recently started feeling a little more tired. It's getting closer and I am starting to feel heavier as the baby grows. We are excited and feeling so blessed for
this new chapter in our lives.

Styling this bump is starting to get fun! I didn't start showing until I was about 6 months, so now you can really see the bump. I try to continue to incorporate my love for bright colors! In this look I wore this comfortable flowy top/dress with a neon necklace. The tribal type sandals pulled it all together! I am not a flats type of girl, so the transition from heels to flats has been a bit hard for me. A girl loves her heels! Although I can still wear my heels, flats are always more comfortable!

Thanks for reading! And keep on the look out for more looks.






Entire look is from Love Culture  www.loveculture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment