Shop

Thursday, September 29, 2016

A weekend in Paso Robles

     
This past weekend my honey and I were able to spend some time with great friends in Paso Robles, CA. Paso Robles is known for some great wineries and the Summer festivals.








The weekend consisted of great conversations, plenty of food, and wine of Course!                                                                 
We were able to visit two great wineries, a farm, and awesome breweries!
Sculptera was the first winery we visited.  It is named Sculptera because of the owner’s love for art.  The grounds of the winery have beautiful sculptures that give this winery a majestic, modern, artistic feeling.  l just fell in love with the wine, the art, and live music.  I can’t wait to go again!!!
Next, we visited an awesome 80 acre family farm that is operated by two wonderful sisters.  At the farm we had some of their AMAZING apple slushy! Since we packed our lunch, we decided to sit on nice wooden bench under the trees and enjoy the scenery.  

The adventure continued and the next stop was at “Sextant” winery. We were curious about the name "Sextant" and of course we had to stop. A "sextant" is an instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea! So, don't let anyone tell you that you can't drink and learn at the same time.

Last, we went to two breweries where we had some great beer and listened to an awesome band! I loved the country feel of this place. I loved the breweries dirt, benches, and cute lights that lid up at night!











I knew I had to pack this little number I wore when I was packing my clothes for my weekend getaway. I purchased it a few months back. It was one of those outfits you buy and wait for the perfect occasion to wear it. I love that you can dress it up with a pair of heels, but for this day I decided it would look just as great with my comfortable gold sandals.




Dress:

Sandals:




I'm closing this post with some words to all my mama's out there! Always take time to yourself. Whether it's with your partner or alone, do it! I know it's difficult to leave our little ones behind, but we deserve it! We work hard every day and deserve to relax every now and then!






Thank you for reading!
Please leave show me some love and leave me a message!




No comments:

Post a Comment