Shop

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Same skirt, different girl

The last time I wore this skirt was Sep.11, 2014. It is the same skirt in the closet, but now a different person is wearing it.



That different person is now a mother, entrepreneur, fearless, and just a better version of the old me.

Being a mother has taught me so much about myself. I have learned to be fearless and just live for today.  I'm not afraid to take chances as I was before. I've learned to believe in myself or no one else will. I need to be brave and courageous for my son and I!! I'm following my dreams and taking chances!  This is the new me.  

It's unbelievable that a small little angel who doesn't even speak could bring all that out of me. "That" was always there inside of me and now its coming to the surface. All I needed was someone who was going to push me to work harder.  I didn't expect that my baby NOAH would be that someone.  I thank God for giving me the greatest gift! PROUD MAMA!!
P.S
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! MY FUTURE POSTS WILL INCLUDE MORE FASHION AND LINK DETAILS. STAY TUNED











 
ME:
Skirt: OLD Love Culture
Top: H&M
 
NOAH:
Top H&M
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment